◆ Doctor of Sociology (Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Mar. 2011)
◆Welfare of the Disabled
1. HORI, Tomohisa, 2005, "When parents of handicapped children become subjects of emotion management" Journal of Disability Studies, No.1, pp.136-157.
2. HORI, Tomohisa, 2006, "Lobbying Movements by Parents of Children with Severe Motor and Intellectual Disabilities during High Economic Growth and their Background" Japanese journal of social welfare, No.78, pp.31-44.
3. HORI, Tomohisa, 2007, "From Emphasis on the Determination of the Causes of Birth Defects to Emphasis on the Daily Life of Parents and Children: Association of parents of children with congenital limb defects in the 1970s and 1980s" Japanese Sociological Review, No.229, pp.57-75.
4. HORI, Tomohisa, 2008, "Parents' Practice of Accepting Their Children with Disabilities and Their Eugenic Viewpoint: Association of Parents of Children with Congenital Limb Defects in the 1970's and 1980's" Sociologos, No.32, pp.148-163.
5. HORI, Tomohisa, 2011, "Awareness and General Examination of Suppression Accompanying Specialty: Japanese Association of Clinical Psychology in the 1960s and 1970s" Journal of Disability Studies, No.7 249-274.
6. HORI, Tomohisa, 2011, "Educational Reform and Focusing on the Ability for Social Life of Mentally Retarded Children by Educational Psychologists and Educators: Education for the Mentally Retarded in the Periods of Wartime and Occupied Japan" Tsukuba journal of sociology, No.36.
7. HORI, Tomohisa & CHAPESKIE, Robert August 21, 2013 "Transitioning towards a Movement That Accepts Children with Disabilities Just as They Are - The History of the Association of Parents of Children with Congenital Limb Defects", Ars Vivendi Journal 5: 8-24 [HTML]/[PDF]
1. HORI, Tomohisa March 20, 2014 Identity of Disability Studies: From the History of Disabled People's Movements in Japan，Seikatsu Shoin，224p. ISBN-10:4865000208 ISBN-13:978-4865000207 3000yen＋tax ［amazon］／［kinokuniya］ ※
◆February 1, 2012 "Modern and Contemporary Psychiatry" http://www.ritsumei-arsvi.org/en/news/read/id/163
UP:March 30, 2011 REV:April 11, 2011 / January 11, 2012 / March 1, 2012 / February 13, 2014/March 11, 2014/April 10, 2014