*Current Status: English Writing Supervisor at Graduate School of Core Ethics and Frontier Sciences, Ritsumeikan University
- English: TOEIC 990 Full Marks, TOEFL iBT 110, EIKEN Grade 1, Passed the National Guide-Interpreter Examination (English)
- Ministry of the Environment Registered Environmental Councelor (Civil Section NO.2003228013)
- Certification Test for Environmental Specialists (Eco Test)
- International Christian University (1994 BA in Liberal Arts)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (1995 Mandarin, Cantonese, Journalism)
- NGO Handmade Projects "Journey to Forever" http://journeytoforever.org/
[Areas of Interest]
World Hunger, Poverty, Third World Issues, Hiroshima, Environment,
Food Problems, Organic Farming and Gardening, Biofuels, Appropriate
Technology, South East Asia, Africa, etc.
- Co-authored Document Hong Kong 1996-97
Shakai Hyoronsha, 1997
[Achievements at the Core Ethics and Frontier Sciences]
*March 25, 2011 "Report on Special Lecture Series 'An Introduction to Disability Studies' by Professor Colin Barnes," Ars Vivendi Vol.3
*January 8 - 9, 2011 7th International Conference Multiculturalism and Social Justice Democracy and Globalization
(Interpreter, Translation, Organizing staff)
*September 21 - 24, 2010 Special Lecture Series by Prof. Colin Barnes "An Introduction to Disability Studies"
*August 18, 2010 Workshop with Prof. Thomas Pogge
*March 18-20, 2010 International Conference: Bonds and Boundaries: New Perspectives on Justice and Culture
(Interpreter support and Translation)
*January 25, 2010 The Second Workshop with Professor Philippe Van Parijs
*January 09-10, 2010 Translation Studies in the Japanese Context
(Translation, English staffer)
→SATO-ROSSBERG Nana & WATANABE Kozo (Eds.) December 20, 2010 Translation Studies in the Japanese Context
, Report Issued by Research Center for Ars Vivendi of Ritsumeikan University, Vol.15, 199p. ISSN 1882-6539
*October 22, 2009 "After Metahistory: Lecture on Postmodernism by Professor Hayden WHITE"
→YOSHIDA Hiroshi, SHINOGI Ryo & SAKURAI Satoshi (Eds.) July 5, 2010 Special Public Seminar "After Metahistory: Hayden White on Postmodernism"
, Report Issued by Research Center for Ars Vivendi of Ritsumeikan University, Vol.13, 191p. ISSN 1882-6539
*July 14, 2009 Points on Direct Payment: Asking Dr.Simon Prideaux
*March 22-23, 2009 5th Annual International Conference Multiculturalism and Social Justice
*February 21, 2009 "Research on Home Care of Patients with ALS in East Asia"
(Please change [at] to @.)
UP:20090724 REV:20090728, 0803, 1106, 20100407, 0602, 20110117, 0720