The Study of Modern History and Bioethics on Reproduction and Medical Treatment
& YUI Hideki
(Eds.) March 30, 2016 The Study of Modern History and Bioethics on Reproduction and Medical Treatment
, Report Issued by Research Center for Ars Vivendi of Ritsumeikan University, Vol.25, 184p. ISSN 1882-6539¦
Those who like to have our reports are asked to pay the shipping
charge (The reports themselves are
free of charge).
Please contact the following.
Administrative Office, Research Center for Ars Vivendi at Ritsumeikan University
56-1 Kitamachi, Tojiin, Kita-ku, Kyoto, Japan 603-8577
TEL:+81-75-465-8475 ExtentionF2393i9:00`17:30 Japan Timej FAX:+81-75-465-8342
¡Table of Contents
Part 1 The study of modern history and bioethics
1. The clinical application of in vitro fertilization and the gguidelineh of the Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
2. Development of the debate concerning pre-implantation diagnosis in Japan from the 1990s onward: focusing on pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS)
3. What Non-invasive pre-natal testing (NIPT) using maternal blood and gclinical researchh demonstrate
4. Movements and legislation surrounding pregnancy counseling and infant adoption in Japan: Proposals for reforming the adoption system by obstetricians and legal scholars
Part 2FPublic research meeting ghistory of the development of assisted reproductive technology and ethical challengeh
1. Lecture: gThe process of changes in understanding regarding assisted reproductive technologyh
3. Slide materials
Part 3: Reproduction and the family
1. Effects of fostering on foster carers own children: what are siblings/families?
2. Formation and dissolution of families: from the narratives of foster parents who have raised foster children after going to an infertility clinic
UP: December 22, 2016@REV: