Feminist, Queer, Crip
Kafer, Alison 20130316 Indiana University Press，258p.
■Kafer, Alison 20130316 Feminist, Queer, Crip
，Indiana University Press，258p. ISBN-10:0253009340 ISBN-13:978-0253009340 欠品 [amazon]
In Feminist, Queer, Crip Alison Kafer imagines a different future for disability and disabled bodies. Challenging the ways in which ideas about the future and time have been deployed in the service of compulsory able-bodiedness and able-mindedness, Kafer rejects the idea of disability as a pre-determined limit. She juxtaposes theories, movements, and identities such as environmental justice, reproductive justice, cyborg theory, transgender politics, and disability that are typically discussed in isolation and envisions new possibilities for crip futures and feminist/queer/crip alliances. This bold book goes against the grain of normalization and promotes a political framework for a more just world.
Introduction: Imagined Futures
1. Time for Disability Studies and a Future for Crips
2. At the Same Time, Our of Time: Ashley X
3. Debating Feminist Futures: Slippery Slopes, Cultural Anxiety, and the Case of the Deaf Lesbians
4. A Future for Whom? Passing on Billboard Liberation
5. The Cyborg and the Crip: Critical Encounters
6. Bodies of Nature: The Envirmental Politics of Disability
7. Accessble Futures, Future Coalitions