The Issue No. 12 of Ars Vivendi Journal, our peer-reviewed English journal, has been uploaded below.
After gPrefaceh by Izumi Otani (Ritsumeikan University), it included two original articles, gDenial of Legal Capacity as a Barrier to Inclusive Employmenth by Bo Chen (Macau University of Science and Technology) and Sarah Hofmayer (National University of Ireland Galway) and gAn analysis of Taiwanfs Enforcement Act of Judicial Yuan Interpretation No. 748h by Chin Shen (Ritsumeikan University).
Our recent Research Highlights are as follows.
- Current and Future Consultation Support for People with Disabilities: Practical Values and Policy Challenges
- Places of Gameplay as a New Third Place
- gInclusive Society for Allh: East Asia Disability Studies Forum 2019
- Significance that Persons with Disabilities/Diseases Become Diet Members
- Nurses who provides ongoing support for persons with severe disabilities
As we live in the global pandemic of COVID-19 fighting with ableism, we should remember both Article 10 on Right to live and Article 11 on gSituations of risk and humanitarian emergenciesh. In the initial stages of the CRPD negotiations, both were discussed together.
In closing, we wish everyone to take good care of yourself and stay safe.