Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine No.62 (November 30, 2011)
We, Global COE Program Ars Vivendi, would like to let you know the
following five news.
1) We added "Featured" section to the top page of the Research
Center for Ars Vivendi of Ritsumeikan University. Please check
2) Professor Akira Endo, our program member, passed away on November
11, 2011. May his soul rest in peace.
3) We added some pictures to the Second Korea Japan Disability
Studies Forum which was held on November 9.
4) We have made an English-version page of Terminal Life: Scenery
of Terminal Phase.
5) We have been enriching the contents of Research Ethics.
*Please click below for more detailed information about our program.
We are eager to promote collaborative research projects with
disabled patients' advocacy groups, non-profit organizations, as
well as domestic and international researchers.
[Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine]
For comments, subscription and cancellation of this e-mail magazine,
please e-mail TAE01303@nifty.ne.jp
For past issues of our e-mail magazine, please take a look at
General Editor : Shin'ya Tateiwa
Chief Editor : Minoru Kataoka
Publication : Research Center for Ars Vivendi, Ritsumeikan University
56-1 Kitamachi, Tojiin, Kita-ku, Kyoto, Japan 603-8577