Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine No.26 (June 15, 2010)
We, Global COE Program Ars Vivendi, would like to let you know the
following five news.
1) We have been enriching the contents of our archive.
2) The English-version pages of the following two
students' activities are now ready.
2-1) Study Group on Narrative and History
2-2) Study Group on Nationality and Citizenship for Survival Strategy
3) We co-host "Trans-Asian Meeting on the Law and Psychology"
4) We have posted some pictures concerning the event of the
homecoming day on June 6, 2010.
5) Prof.Shin'ya Tateiwa and 9 young researchers went to South
Korea to have research exchange. We made its English-version
page and posted some pictures.
*Please click below for more detailed information about our program.
We are eager to promote collaborative research projects with
disabled patients' advocacy groups, non-profit organizations, as
well as domestic and international researchers.
[Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine]
For comments, subscription and cancellation of this e-mail magazine,
please e-mail TAE01303@nifty.ne.jp
For past issues of our e-mail magazine, please take a look at
General Editor : Shin'ya Tateiwa
Chief Editor : Minoru Kataoka
Publication : Research Center for Ars Vivendi, Ritsumeikan University
56-1 Kitamachi, Tojiin, Kita-ku, Kyoto, Japan 603-8577