Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine No.18 (January 23, 2010)
We, Global COE Program Ars Vivendi, would like to let you know the
following six news.
1) We have added new subscribers to our e-mail magazine.
For past issues of our e-mail magazine, please take a look at
We always welcome new subscribers.
2) The Second Workshop with Professor Philippe Van Parijs is held
on January 25.
We list some references on the following page.
3) We have been making Korean-version homepage.
We appreciate your comments and suggestion.
4) Professor Tatsuo Hayashi, our program member, went to Ethiopia and
Kenya for a field trip.
We are planning to post its detailed information in the near future
and let you know.
5) Our two center reports have been published last month.
6) We have been making update history of our homepage and database.
We will keep enriching the content of our homepage from now on.
*Please click below for more detailed information about our program.
We are eager to promote collaborative research projects with
disabled patients' advocacy groups, non-profit organizations, as
well as domestic and international researchers.
[Ars Vivendi E-mail Magazine]
For comments, subscription and cancellation of this e-mail magazine,
please e-mail TAE01303@nifty.ne.jp
General Editor : Shin'ya Tateiwa
Chief Editor : Minoru Kataoka
Publication : Research Center for Ars Vivendi, Ritsumeikan University
56-1 Kitamachi, Tojiin, Kita-ku, Kyoto, Japan 603-8577